08 January 2012

Stash Report Week 1 & 2, 2012

I am a little behind in starting the new year so I am reporting last weeks as well as this weeks.

Week 1 - Simple, since I didn't get anything of importance done.

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2012: 0 yards


Week 2 - I actually made some progress.  I finished a wall hanging for charm school, it's not real big but it still counts.

Used this Week: 1.875 yards
Used year to Date: 1.875 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2012: 1.875 yards


 The top two photos are for our charm school at High Country Quilts where I work. We do a class every month using one pack of charms.  I ended up getting scheduled for Dec, Jan and Feb. So I at least will have a few finishes early this year.

The following photos are from Decembers class. It was a last minute project since we forgot about the class. I started it Saturday night and finished the same night, ready to take to work that Monday.  This pattern is from GE Designs and it a quilt as you go, so it was EZ PZ to finish.




If I wouldn't have hurt my back and football wasn't on yesterday I would have had another trio of projects done.  I will be working on them this evening since I have to have them for work tomorrow.  At least I know I will have some more yardage to report next week.

I hope everyone had a quilty day.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment