13 June 2014

On The Needles 6/13/2014

I am almost done with my Camp Loopy project. I just don't have enough yarn and I had to order more. No, it really doesn't make me happy but what can you do. I did order my yarn for project 2 at the same time so more yarn will be coming in.

It is a very easy knit and I love working on it. I was just really hoping I would be done this weekend. I have a bedroom that will be taking up all my time next week, painting is very time consuming.

I saw this yarn and thought of vampires which lead me to Twilight which is one of my favorite set of books so that is what I went with for the challenge.

For more on the needles head on over to Judy's.

Michelle

Hoping her yarn gets here quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute. It definitely screams vampires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! So sorry you ran out of yarn; that was my worry, too, but it came out with some left. Love your colors and the pattern, some day.........

    ReplyDelete