It has been a couple of weeks since I posted but I have been a little worker bee and actually finished a few things.
I finished my first pair of socks and I even had enough left over to make a small pair...thought they would fit my niece but they are too small...oh well....
I also finished my sunshine scarf, it still needs blocking but of course I haven't been able to get to that yet....
I then started another pair of socks...same basic pattern but I thought I would make them a lot shorter.
After taking this picture I ended up ripping them out and starting over. I think they were too loose so I am going to use a smaller size needle and see if that works. It is a DK weight and I was using the size 5 the directions called for but for some reason they seem really holey...I will try a size 4 I guess and see how that works.
I'm really loving the knitting and I have to force myself to work on my applique for Dear Jane first but bribing myself seems to work wonders.
For more needles head on over to Judy's.....have a wonderful weekend everyone.