These blocks are still a little bit persnickety but I really love doing them.
A2 - Abigail's Swing - This one was with templates and set in seams. I should have done by hand but didn't so it is a little puffy. I can live with it though.
A6 - Augusta - Another pesky one. Trying to line up those points was a little tricky.
A11 - Broken Window - Kind of nice after the previous ones. Still thinking about doing it over because I keep losing my points. This is the last one in the A row.
B1 - California - I ended up using the flip and stitch method to get my black squares. Much easier than set in seams and I don't mind the seams.
B2 - Camp Curtin - Nice to have another simple one. Start to look forward to these after awhiile.
B3 - Campfire - A few pieces but nothing hard.
B5 - Chambersburg - Square in a Square - Nothing to it.
B6 - Charlie Stokey's Star - This one was a tad difficult. I didn't want to deal with the set in seams so I used the stitch and flip method on the white fabric and the dark pink one. The fabrics didn't look like they blended so much before I started. Afterwards, forget it. I can live with it. I was not remaking this block.
June we will finish row B and start on row C. Pretty soon 2 rows done. Yay.