30 May 2014

Yarn Report 5/30/2014

I had progress but I also had arrivals. Oh well. I am having fun and that is all that counts.

I finished my fingerless mitts.

That was 2 skeins and about 244 yards.

I received by Giftables from the Loopy Ewe.  Mrs. Crosby Loves to Play Hat Box in Swiss Mountain Stream. Which is 377 yards. It also came with some lip balm and bee bar lotion from Honey House Naturals. I can't wait to try it out.



Used this Week: 2 skeins
Used this Year: 12 skeins
Added this week: 1 skeins
Added this Year: 52 skeins
Net Used this Year : - 40 skeins 


Used this Week: 244  yards
Used this Year: 2447 yards

Added this week: 377 yards
Added this Year: 8299 yards
Net Used this Year : 
- 5852 yards (must get knitting) 




For more stash reports head on over to Judy's.

Michelle

Who must make progress but is having a hard time.






No comments:

Post a Comment