06 March 2016

Stash Report 3 March 6, 2016

Since I can't seem to keep up with everything every week I am going to start doing my report once a month. I will just do it the first Sunday of the month for the previous month. Maybe it will make my numbers look better. So this report will be for February. 

I felt like I did a lot but it doesn't seem like I got a lot done. Make sense?

Fabric In -
 Fancy Forest - 15 yds (I still need a few more things for this one too)


Frivols 7 - 2.04 yds in the kit plus 4 yds for backing and borders. (6.04 yds)

Backing for my quilt trio - 2 yds in.

Total in - 23.04

Fabric Out

Quilt Trio - 2 yards backing plus 2.75 for tops  (4.75)
Computer Pad - 1/3 yard out (.34)
Pineapple Top - 3.35 out (3.35)
Pincushion/Mug Rug 1/4 yd + .81 (1.06)

Total out - 9.5

Fabric Used this Month: 9.5 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 41.12 yards
Fabric Added this Month: 23.04 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 44.08 yards
Net Fabric for 2016: -21.04 yards used 



No yarn has come in and unfortunately no yarn has gone out. I have one sock finished, 1/2 a pullover, 1/2 a hat and I started a shawl last night. Lets hope I can get some stuff done soon. Soccer starts up this week so that may be difficult. 
Yarn Used this Month: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 1000 yards
Yarn Added this Month: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 1645 yards
Net Yarn for 2016: -645 yards used Must knit faster


For more stash goodness head on over to Judy's she gets a lot of yarn used. 

Have a great week. I do have some goodies to share this week that I have been working on.

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Elizabeth Hartman does a fantastic job with her patterns. Your quilt is going to be amazing. Stash numbers always seem to be up on month and down the next. As long as you are having fun nothing else matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tinkerchelle, let's do a "personal BOM" with that Fancy forest! I have all the fabric, and so far I've sorted it into color groups! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabric purchases. Can't wait to see it come together. If you are having a good time with your fabric, don't worry about the numbers.

    ReplyDelete