17 September 2012

Design Wall Monday 9/17/2012

I'm back...I hope for good.  I had a lot of company and things going on but I am now hoping to settle into a busy routine and get lots of sewing done.  I still have tons of things to do that is for sure.

I received my next Fat Quarter Shop Mystery BOM so I took some time out from football to get a little bit of sewing done.

I just love these fabrics.


Here are the four blocks.
 
I am super happy that I have kept up with this BOM....lets hope it continues.
 
I am off from work the next two days so maybe I can get a lot of sewing done..especially since the house is clean.  I do have to soccer games and a football game this week but I usually don't do a lot of sewing at night.
 
To check out more design walls head on over to Judy's
 
 
Have a great day everyone.
 
Michelle
 
 
 
 
.
 


1 comment:

  1. Love the colors of these blocks. I am so bad at keeping up with boms. You are doing a great job of it!

    ReplyDelete