11 September 2012

Waldo Canyon Update 6

I have received some lovely tops and quilts over the past couple of weeks. I have just been super busy to post before now.  I have had lots of company for the past month and no time to do anything. I am hoping that by this time next week I will be back in a routine with work, school and sports and will be able to make some progress. I am behind on everything right now.













The following quilts came all the way from Canada and they are all completed and ready to go with our next delivery in October. I love them all.  Thank you so much.







 
I have another box that was delivered yesterday and am hoping to go through that one when I get home from work. I also have another small stack upstairs to take pictures of as well. Right now I have over 110 quilt tops (which includes both done and not done).
 
 
Thanks again to everyone who has sent a top or quilt it is a wonderful thing. I am just gobsmacked with the wonderful outpouring of kindness.
 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment