01 January 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone.  I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years Eve.  I didn't stay up too late since I have to work this morning.  Our big sale at work. At least it is a short day for me.

I have two completions for the New Year....wish I would be able to keep this pace for the year that is for sure.

I am teaching a new class, Year of Schnibbles. So I have to be ahead of the game.  I finished January a long, long time ago.

Full House - Jan

 
Plan C - February
I meandered all over with white thread. I was hoping you could see the quilting a little bit better. I had this top quilted in maybe 10 minutes.

Plan - C
Full picture or as full as I could get without hunting down a chair to stand on.
 
Doc - Close up. I was under a time constraint so this one was also meandered all over with a multi-gray thread. The charm pack is Quilting blocks.

 
Doc - March
Again I tried to get the complete picture.  One of these days maybe.
 
 
I did machine sew the binding down. I also added a sleeve and label to both of them. I just have to finish hand sewing those down and they are totally done done.
 
I have April Schnibbles top down as well but that one will have to wait awhile.
 
With my time and circumstances changing I have had to really work hard to get ahead.  Which in my case is really hard when I can barely keep up.
 
Dear Jane this month will only have 7 blocks. I guess it is not that bad since in the last 19 months I have never done less than the 10 required. I am hoping to get at least 7 done for the Feb meeting but that might be difficult.
 
I am lucky that I was ahead on Sylvia's Bridal Sampler so that one just needed the blocks picked out.  I am technically good to go until March.
 
So this week will be playing get ahead and all of my New Year wants for quilting and knitting will have to start March 1, but that is ok right...
 
 
Have a great day and hope to be back sooner rather than later.
 
 
Michelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment