03 December 2013

Another Quilt Top Finish

I started this quilt with my beginning love of hexies. Then I wasn't thinking and had to keep un-sewing. So I threw a fit and set it aside, twice. Finally this last week I decided to just get it done. I was also out of straight pins since I had used them pin the rows together but that is besides the point. Within a matter of minutes I was done with the top. Go figure.

Hexagon Shuffle using Honeycombs and free pattern from Moda website.


I really need to start quilting some of these tops. I really don't want to know how many I have but I am sure it is more than 25. Maybe I will make a list for the New year and work on that. But, do I really want to know exactly how many I have to quilt?

Have a blessed day.

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I have been a very good 'topper' this year and DON"T want to count mine either, But there is a Tab at the top where I've added them as they're finished so I could look there for a shock, better be sitting down when I look. Happy Quilting, Michelle! I'm still dreaming of my Longarm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a mid arm that I don't use much hoping to change that after the first of the year. But yeah a long arm would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete