30 December 2013

Design Wall Monday 12/30/13

Can you believe this is the last Design Wall for the year? Where did the year go?

I have to get back to working on my "need to" projects. So, this is on the list. I have a class in March so I have to hustle to get this one done. It is kind of a pain to put together but that is my fault. I started putting it together willy-nilly instead of in rows so it is a little more time consuming. I can say it was going to be a huge quilt and now it will be a small wall hanging or table topper, oh well.

These hexagons still need to be sewn.

This section is done.

It will look like this and I will add a border of plain white ones.
 
 
For other goodies head on over to Judy's. I am off to get ready for work.
 
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Your hexagons are so bright and fun! I love the zigzag prints... gives them movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEP, you have the SBS and LUS to work on this coming year.

    ReplyDelete