24 July 2014

A little gift.

I am teaching, I say that loosely, Loyal Union Sampler at work. I have 2 classes a month and it will go for 18 months. I can say that none of my classes are quick. Dear Jane took almost 3 years, and Sylvia's will be over in August after 2 years. I think I will take a break for awhile from teaching any other classes, besides I haven't found anything I really want to do.

Anyway, I decided every once in a while to make a gift for the drawing I have every month. So last month, well probably the month before, I whipped these little bad boys up.

I think they are so cute. It was a pattern I received from the Loopy Ewe with one of my fabric orders. I think I might like to make them a little bigger next time. They are just the cutest little magnets and look lovely on the fridge.

You can get 4 out of 1 mini charm pack (well, you have to add one square) so that is an awesome idea for those little things.

The bright one is the one I made out of the fabric that came with the pattern. 

Not bad for something quick and simple and the gals liked them especially the ones that won them.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment