21 March 2015

Loyal Union Sampler - update

I am really behind on posting about this one. I am really loving the quilt but at the same time I can not wait to be done. We have been working on this since last August and these blocks are not always easy. I have to rows left to do and I am hoping to be finished by the middle of April. Way ahead of schedule but not soon enough. One row a month gets kind of tiring after awhile.



Once the last 2 rows are on there will be a small muslin border. My outer border will be piano keys. I have been cutting strips off of every fabric I have used but I might have to go back and cut more. I don't think I will have enough. But hey it is progress.

2 comments:

  1. I havent' got any rows completely done yet. Mine is Blue and White Scrappy. You were samart to add the sashings as you went along. Piano Key Border sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete