20 March 2015

On The Needles 3/20/15

I finished my first Loopy Academy a couple of weeks ago but I am just now getting around to posting.

I did the stripes first mainly because I hadn't really decided on the other 2 projects I wanted to do.
I used Cascade Ultra Pima cotton which I hated the way it felt at first but now I really like it.

It was my first time doing stripes they are not too bad. I still need to block it a little and get a much better picture. This is the back side. I think it rolls up a little more than I would like so I am really hoping the blocking will help that.

I have to really get busy to finish the other two projects. I have been doing a lot of applique and wool applique so I haven't really had much time to knit. Must change that soon.

Check out other goodies over at Judy's.

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. There aren't enough crafting hours in the day to finish all that we want to finish! I haven't tackled stripes before. Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I know. I need more hands. Add kids and work and sports and it is even worse. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking stripes! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete