01 March 2011

Swap Blocks Galore

I know I haven't been around a lot lately, but I have been really busy. I have been washing, ironing, cutting, deciding, coordinating, sewing, squaring....well you get the idea.

Here are is some eye candy of the swap blocks I have finished. I have some more I am working on so I hope to get those done tomorrow.















I should be able to bust out a lot more things this week....I ended up having to get a cast put on my foot.  You know the one I broke way back in December...it still is not healed.  They can't figure out why it isn't healing so this is the next option. 

It was a bright purple last Wednesday but while in the shower on Saturday I got it wet so I had to go yesterday and get a new one put one. This one is neon orange.  I get it changed next Wed. so I will have to decide on a new color....blue, green, pink, purple, orange, glow in the dark, and that is all I can remember.

I can say I am so over this and want it over so bad....I am on crutches and I did get a knee walker....I will save that story for another day.

Til Next Time, Keep in Stitches,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment