03 April 2011

Quilt and Stitch Expo

Yesterday I went to my LQS for my month Patriots and Petticoats quilt class and while I was there I found out that there was a quilt show down in Pueblo. Well since Pueblo is only about an hour away from home, I thought what the heck.  I ran by the house to tell hubby and grab the camera and off I went.

They had a fabric challenge, "Frankly My Dear", and you had to use all of the six fabrics shown.



They also had classes and of course the lovely vendors.

While I didn't get a lot of pictures and these may not be the best (I really do stink at taking them). I thought I would share a little bit of what I saw.















Hope these little bit of eye candy will spark a little creativity.


Michelle

Update:  Mom is doing very well and should be able to move from the hospital to outpatient next week which means she could be back home in 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment