11 April 2011

Mug Rugs

Since getting back from my week up in Denver with my mom I have been kind of lost with what I want to do.  I have a million things I "need" to do but have no clue where to start.

I finished up a quick top for my local charity group, it was really simple.  I just had to sew squares together which I did in 4 patch style until I had 64 patches then I sewed them together and voila...it was done.  It was just a random bunch of flannel squares. So that is ready to take back to they can back it and put it in the tying pile.

I then just decided to work on some mug rugs.  I have a boat load of fabric panels so I just layered them and quilted them quickly.  It was a mindless project which it seems I needed. I still have a ton to do but I figure a few here and there and they will eventually get done.  I try and sell them in my Etsy shop and then I save some for quick gifts.




I have tons more but I figured this was enough.

Hope you all have tons of fun and get lots of sewing done.

Off to figure out what I want to do....
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment