11 March 2012

Stash Report Week 11, 3/11/12





I didn't post a report last week since I didn't get anything done the week before. I also spent all last Sunday knitting.

I also decided to change how I report. I was reporting once the quilt was completely done, but that wasn't showing much. I am now going to report when the top is done, top is quilted, and then when binding is put on (this part seems to take me forever). I was quit busy this past week, sewing and spending.  Oh well what can you do.


I did finish 3 quilt tops this week.



Used this Week: 25.125 yards
Used year to Date: 73.95  yards
Added this Week: 30.125 yards

Added Year to Date: 72.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: 1.45 yards


I am still on the good side, barely.  I guess I better get busy sewing. Bad news is I work everyday but one this week so I seriously doubt I will get a lot done. Good news is I have almost a week off at the end of the month.

For more stash reports head on over to Judy's.

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, You are doing good with your numbers. I too have changed my reporting style. I cannot wait until the whole quilt is finished or I'd have nothing for months!! :)

    ReplyDelete