13 March 2012

Bow Tie Blocks

I follow Bonnie over at Quiltville and last year she put out a bow tie challenge, you can find more here. I had told myself I wasn't going to join but as usual I caved in.  I have been working on them pretty much since the beginning and only using them as leaders and enders. I have stopped a couple of times to work on something else but...I have found that these little wonders are just too addicting to put aside for long.

Sunday before starting on the DJ project I took some time to cut some more pieces. I finished up a chunk of my cheddar and then cut 45 more blocks. I had about 20 left so now I have another small stash to keep me going for awhile. I just love these little rascals.


I don't know how many I have nor how many I will need. I just keep going.  I pile them in a bucket and then every so often I stop and bundle them into groups of 10. I wonder how many I will end up with by the time I tire of them?

Have a good day everyone.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment