16 August 2012

Making Progress


Since I had some time off from work I have been really busy.  Well, I am busy either way but more quilty stuff was done.

I finished my last shop sample (for awhile anyway), another simple Halloween panel magic.  They go together so quickly. I plan on making some more in my future for some charity quilts, just enlarging the borders.


I also finished my Fat Quarter Shop bom for month 3, so far I have kept up hopefully that will continue.


So in the last two weeks I have finished, one block, 2 wall hangings, and my Birds Eye View.  That will probably be the only variety seen until the end of the year.

You will probably be bored with my blog since the only thing on my agenda for the rest of the year is Dear Jane, and Sylvia's Bridal Sampler, along with quilting all of my Waldo Canyon Quilts.

My goal is to have these all done by Dec. 31st so that I can start out the new year with a fresh slate.  I don't think it will be too daunting..yeah right...I have at least 90 blocks left of DJ, about 120 blocks left of Sylvia's and about 50 Waldo Canyon Quilts...no my life won't be boring but these blocks might drive me over the edge by the time I am done.  Oh yeah I also have another class starting in January but that one may be a fun one..we are doing a year of Schnibbles so that might just be the break I need.

I am off to do another orientation for school, one more today and a short one tomorrow.  The kiddos go back to school on Monday so hopefully soon I will have a routine to follow again.  Well, after my friend is here for two weeks that is...lots of shop hopping will be had I am sure.

Have a wonderful day.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment