24 November 2012

Easy Street Part 1

And so it begins....I just love Bonnie's quilts and I am sure once this mystery is revealed I will love this.

Started with these fabrics.


Made my 2sies.

Then sewed, ironed, popped the seams in groups of 10.

Gathered into their bucket all nice and cozy until the next clue comes out next week. I only ended up with 12 extra...guess I can't count very well after all.
 
 
I forgot how long this can take at times.  It ended up taking my all day Saturday to complete.  Of course it was sew 10 or 20 then check the laundry, then sew 10, then make lunch, sew 20 then check the laundry...so it ends up taking me twice as long but that is ok.  The last of the laundry is done ( a day early for me) and I can rest and work on other things until next Friday.
 
You can see the progress of others at Quiltville
 
 
Have a great week everyone.
 
Michelle

6 comments:

  1. I've been working on the laundry too, but didn't get my 4-patches done. Good for you to pace yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is how I get almost all my sewing done. I am amazed if I get to sit for more than 15 minutes at a time, but then again I can't sit for a long period of time anyway. I'm going to try and stay with the mystery but I have a couple of heavy work weeks coming up so who knows. Good luck getting your 4 patches done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the variety in your black and white material. I am starting this mystery quilt too and had to buy pretty much all the material. It was hard to find a much variety in the black and white. I am still working on my 4-patches . . . tomorrow after work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly how I do my sewing - in between household chores. That's quite an impressive and lovely black/white print pile of fabrics you have there. Looking forward to step 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good..so ready for the next clue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You realize thus considerably when it comes to this matter, made me personally believe it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be involved until it is something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always care for it up!

    ReplyDelete