28 February 2013

Get It Done - March, 2013





I am finally able to participate in my first Get it Done for the year. I have tons of things that need to be done and that I want to get done, but I have narrowed it down to just a few...needs that is.

My list for March---

             1. Complete 10 Dear Jane Blocks.
             2. Complete 5 Sylvia's Sampler blocks
             3. Quilt and Bind Decoy Schnibbles for April Class
             4. Cut, Sew, Quilt, Bind Schnibbles for May Class - Cindy Lou Who
             5. Finish Vista 1 sampler for work.

There are 5 things on my list this month because I have to get them done. It will be really nice when I can get more things on my want to get done list completed that is for sure.

I also decided to keep a little Get It Done list for knitting.

March ---

     1. Plain  yellow sock number 1 finished.
     2. Honey Cowl finished.

Check in next month to see if I actually accomplished anything.

For more Get It Done's head on over to Judy's....it is really helpful to see what others have finished off their goal list for the month. Motivating for sure.

Have a great day everyone.

Michelle



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you'll be busy this month! Dear Jane quilts are so pretty, but I don't know if I have the patience to make an entire quilt of them.

    ReplyDelete