17 February 2013

It's Starting to Come Together 2

I realized I forgot to post the few pictures of the quilt room since the move.

This hasn't seen a major improvement since the first pictures posted, other than more crap set in here.

This is walking in the door. I did get a new cover for my ironing board and had to shorten it since it didn't fit, but now have a smaller one next to the sewing machine.

This is walking in far enough to pass that weird hallway, see picture below. I have put my Koala table back together and now my room is much smaller. I don't know if it will stay like this but I have to much to do right now to move things around this week.

Here is the funky hallway.  I would really like to see if we need that little wall there. If I don't that may come down soon. It would give me some more room to play with moving my table around in there. If not I may be moving the stuff in the den area into this room and moving my sewing table out there. If I do that I can move the long arm into this room and then I would make the other bedroom a spare bedroom with extra stuff in there.  Who knows, it will probably be another 6 months to a year before I have everything figured out, maybe even longer.
 
I will be buying a nice sturdy long shelving unit to put in the "closet" in the sewing room. Right now it is just piled with my stuff that I haven't "gotten round to" and is an eye sore. I will get to that soon I hope it is just I need to sew, sew, sew.
 
Off to sew now, so have a great Sunday night.
 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment