I finally finished all 168 flying geese units. It took me a little over a week since I didn't sew every day but they are done.
I ended up doing them the old school way, cutting the triangles and sewing them on. The sewing was the easy part, the trimming down was another story. I now have them all sewn into sets of 4 and will sew them into strips. Hopefully I can get to them this week and then the top quilted and bound and to work next week.
Were supposed to be getting a big storm tomorrow. I'm already wishing I could stay home and snow but I have to work, unless it is bad enough to close the schools. I can only hope.
Off to start dinner, football practice and some knitting. Although, that hexi bug is really starting to hit...but I have to finish Dear Jane first...34 blocks left....
For some more eye candy head on over to Judy's