I recently post the problems I had with the pooling challenge. Well, I decided to start over. I ventured out and found some new yarn and needles so I am fresh and at it again.
At the time I took the pictures I didn't know what yarn would go with what needles. I ended up casting on the first yarn with my new Karbonz but had to change them for my regular wooden needles. Black needles and black/dark blue yarn is not easy.
I will post more as I get farther along. Hope everyone is having great luck with this wonderful experiment.
For more information and to see what others are using head on over to Judy's