14 July 2013

Stash Report 1 - Week 7/14/13

I decided at the beginning of the year that I wouldn't start posting reports until after Dear Jane was done and now it is done. Yeah!! I figured every week would more than likely be the same nothing out sometimes stuff in.

I was going to post the first week of July but it would show some zeros as well.

Now, I will let the fun begin and see what happens through the remainder of the year.

I did go to a new quilt shop here and buy a few FQ's and then I received one from work for my birthday.


These are going to go into my "modern" quilt. I just haven't decided which one...it will either be Pony Club or Farmer's Wife. I was going to do the moderns in Nearly Insane but I really like the civil war prints for that. Oh well, I have a little bit longer before I have to decide.

By the way did you know Dear Jane is made out of 5602 pieces. No wonder I was going nuts.



Used this Week: 13 yards
Used year to Date: 13 yards
Added this Week: 2 yards
Added Year to Date: 2 yards
Net Used for 2013: 13 yards


For more inspiration on yardages used head on over to Judy's.


Off to sew some more now.  Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Nice colors in your new fabrics. Can't wait to see how you use them.

    ReplyDelete