24 July 2013

Syvlia's Bridal Sampler - July

 I finished my 5 blocks for July's class. I am thinking I might go ahead and start on August's. I won't have a lot of time next month with Camp Loopy giving my a tall order to fill...800 yards is a lot.

So here are last months.

G4 - Chimneys and Cornerstones
 

H3 - Sarah's Choice

H4 - Dove in the Window
 
I3 - Dutchman's Puzzle
 
I4 - Anvil
 
I am working on some of the appliqued blocks now so maybe I can be a little bit ahead. I just keep getting side tracked by new projects.  Why is starting something new so much better than finishing something else?
 
 
Michelle
 

1 comment:

  1. Your blocks are looking good. I know the feeling. I am sure seeing the new fabrics at work don't help much from tempting you to start something new...

    ReplyDelete