26 August 2013

Design Wall Monday 8/26/13

You would think with the start of school it would be calm.  NOT! My boys started school last Monday and it has been a whirlwind of a week, of course throw in football and soccer, and that will explain it all.

I also realized that I became a Freshman this year again as well, algebra and German have been my classes this past week.

I was able to get some sewing done, today. I didn't touch the machine at all last week.

I pulled fabric and started working on QOV blocks for Alycia. I am hoping to get the first batch done by tomorrow. I have finished 10, only 10 more to go.


I am off to do some errands. I get the tornado for sleepover tonight (aka. my niece) so there will be no sewing. Just knitting, I have to get that Camp Loopy project done this week. I only have 16 more rows and the bind off. I can do it....

Have a great week and for more Design Walls head on over to Judy's

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment