I'm back. I have been really busy, there is so much going on I don't even know where to begin. So I will start at the beginning...makes sense huh?
We or should I say I decided to put hardwood floors down in the quilt room. It turned out to be a lot more difficult and time consuming than I thought. You don't realize how much stuff you have until you have to find somewhere else to put. Now emptying a dining/living room area is no small task. I ended up with stuff in the basement, garage, game room, spare bedroom, bedroom, and family room. I still don't have everything put back yet, but it is on my to do list (which by the way is miles long).
The project took longer than planned since it was a do it yourself thing, we saved a lot of money but I don't think I will ever do something like that again.
We had to remove all the carpet, scrape the floor, figure out how to install flooring, cut flooring, install flooring, install new baseboards, and oh year I repainted all but the red wall that I originally painted in December. Good news was there were no broken bones this time.
Sew long for today,