28 February 2014

Yarn Report 2/28/14

My last report was Feb 7. I didn't have much going on since then except for some incoming yarn. I have outgoing this week though.

I bought yarn for the Loopy Challenge and some superwash to make some Hats for Sailors.

Cascade 200 - In the Navy (blue) 220 yards - 2 skeins
                        Blaze (orange) 220 yards - 2 skeins

 Jitterbug - Zebra (black and white ) 400 yards - 1 skein (just because)

Lorna's Laces Sport - Cornelia 200 yards - 2 skeins

I also made it to Little Bear Peak so I received some goodies as well. I love the little Loopy Ewe notebook with sticky notes inside. Might have to make the mug mat as well. Of course the kiddos' and hubby already ate the tootsie rolls.


I also finished my nieces sweater.

Just don't look to closely.  Yarn -  Jojoland - Invervention


So for the wonderful numbers, well, if you like red. Hopefully my new routine will allow for some more moving of the numbers.


Used this Week: 2.5 skeins
Used this Year: 4.5 skeins
Added this week: 7 skeins
Added this Year: 38 skeins
Net Used this Year : -33.5 skeins 


Used this Week: 487  yards
Used this Year: 1242 yards

Added this week: 1480 yards
Added this Year: 4765 yards
Net Used this Year : 
- 3523 yards (must get knitting)


For more reports head on over to Judy's.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment