19 October 2014

Loopy Academy Hat

I am done with Freshman Year of Loopy Academy. Of course I blogged about these in reverse order of finishing them but oh well.

I love the yarn on this one it is super soft. I used Cascade Superwash Sport in Charcoal and it feels really nice. I ended up making the small slouchy but I think next time I will make the big one. I think my kiddos will like them better. This one fits Ryan well but I think he would like it slouchier.

I am getting better at adding patterns to my knitting and venturing a little farther out of my comfort zone with various stitches. If only I could knit quicker. I have too many things on my to do list.

I really need to find another way to take photos of these. This doesn't show them off really well.



Off to do more posting and labeling and knitting and sewing.

Blessings,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment