21 October 2014

The things you do for your Brother.

My brother works at Rock Bottom Brewery. My brother knows I sew. My brother asked me if I could make a curtain to cover some area at his work. I said sure. My brother asked if I could embroider the name of the brewery onto the curtain I said no but maybe I could iron it on. My brother gave me the graphic, it is black. My brother needed the curtain black. Can you see the dilemma? I am good at certain things but trying to get a black iron on to a black curtain taint happening.

After some trial and error this is what I came up with. I just had my hubby print that graphic onto printer fabric and top stitched that puppy down. I thought the grommets would be the hard part boy was I wrong. But it is done. I was paid and he is happy.




Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment