17 August 2011

A Break from the Normal

I decided to take a break from my normal quilty things. I guess I just need a chance to rest from applique and hand piecing but mainly a break from my Dear Jane. So...I pulled out the old crochet.  I had some pink and black I bought and it has been in the back of my mind for months. I originally was going to crochet with a thread of each color together through out but I didn't really like it at all. So I improvised.  I love working with this yarn (Bernat Satin), it is so smooth and soft.  So I put the football games on and sat and crocheted....I am hoping to finish this by the weekend. It is supposed to only need 15 more rows but I think I have way more yarn so I might just keep going and see how it looks a little bigger than what the pattern calls for.

Off to crochet, or clean or sew..mmmmm decisions, decisions...
Sew long,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment