I finally took the time out to put my Sister's Choice on the design wall. This is one of Bonnie Hunter's patterns from one of her books. I used it as a leader and ender starting last year sometime and it has been sitting in a box waiting. After I put it up I realized I really didn't need to. I could have just pulled my pieces together as I went and just made sure I didn't have two of the same fabrics next to each other. It would have saved me from sweating that day since it was really hot. Oh well...a lesson learned.
I am now off to sew. I have 3 samples I need to do for the store...thank goodness they just need the tops done. Although I am thinking about quilting one of them.
I also have decided that Oct 1 is the day I start learning how to use my frame and my Baileys' Home Quilter. I figure by then I should be caught up enough with my DJ and everything else I have going on. Boy, sometimes I need a lot more hours in the day than I have...