29 August 2011

QUILTS

A couple of years ago I asked my mom to make be something with the letters QUILTS for my craft room and since she is a crafty thing she said OK.  Well as time went on and life got in the way this project was put on the back burner.  A while back mom asked me for an old picket from the fence, since we seem to have to replace them every time we turn around, and to sand it down a little bit.  So of course I jumped right on that, well with a couple of weeks in between. 

Then the end of last week she called and said to stop by she had something for me.  So here it is, my finished project. I just love the imagination and craftiness she has.





Of course the S is my favorite with all of the sewing things on there, the T comes in a close second, love the colors and the buttons, and I love how she used some of my 1.5 inch squares of fabric to make mini FQ type squares.

Thanks mom, I love it.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment