18 November 2010

Roll Roll Cotton Boll - Part 1

Well the final count down is on. The mystery from Quiltville should be posted sometime tomorrow and I am almost all set to go.


I have 2 fabrics picked out for the constant red but I don't know if they will work...I am hoping the red will, since I am on no buy and I have to make do with what I have or pay a penalty, which I don't really want to do yet since it has only been 18 days. My green constant is actually in one of the pictures, but I don't know if you can see it real well, it's in the upper left hand corner.



These are all of my yardages, once I know the sizes we need I will go through my strip bins. I already informed my husband not to worry if the quilt room looked like a bomb went off tomorrow.....

I am now all set and will post my progress as I go. I have my DVR's ready to watch, my music ready to go and all of my action movies in pile set for play. My bobbins are wound, tables are cleaned, rulers ready and my rotary blades are set to turbo speed.....enjoy everyone......til next time

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I haven't pulled my Constants yet, because I don't understand the term I guess. I know mine won't be red and green like hers :)
    Happy stitching, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabrics!
    You look very organized.
    This is my 4th or 5th mystery with Bonnie. I seem to end up making two because I sew fast and get antsy for the next clue!
    Subee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red paisley. I haven't even started this mystery. Not a real big fan of pink and green..so I want to see a few more steps so I'll know what to change the colors to!

    ReplyDelete