03 November 2010

Small Project Wednesday - 1

This was originally supposed to be "Small Project Tuesday" but I decided to go shopping with my mother instead, so now it is "Small Project Wednesday".  I am going to try and do this every week, at least that is my goal, lets see how long that lasts.

I am showing a picture of the fabrics I am going to use and then when it is complete, hopefully by tonight, I will show you the completed item.  How is that for a dead line?
Aren't these fabrics just the cutest.  The charm pack is from Robert Kaufman, I only needed 8 charms so I have a ton of charms left over and I already have another project in mind for them...but that will have to wait for another day.

Stay tuned for the finish and other topics coming soon.... I am off to take my baby in for a cleaning.  I made an appointment so it will only be an hour or so instead of a week.  I've got Christmas gifts I need to get done....talk about procrastination.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment