27 February 2012

Design Wall Monday 2/27/12

I didn't make a whole lot progress last week.  The only thing I worked on was my knitted project and my Dear Jane blocks. 

Yesterday I was finally able to spend some time in the sewing room and some progress was made.

These are still my leaders and enders between my QOV3 project. I was able to get 6 more blocks done.

These are the frist 4 rows of my QOV3.  It is turning out a little bit busier than I thought but I think it will be ok.

A closer look. These were all strips from my scrap bin.  I don't think it will be big enough once it is all sewn together but I figure I can just add a border.


I also started a new knitting project. It will be a baby blanket.  No one I know needs one but it will be good practice. It is still very simple knitting but I actually will have a small pattern to follow. Still getting used to working with circular needles as well.




For more design wall updates head on over to Judy's.


I am off to work this afternoon but I am off tomorrow. I hope to get the top finished tomorrow then to get it ready to quilt.  I have another QOV ready to quilt as well.  If I can get both of those done soon I will be 1/3 of the way to meeting my goal for the year.


Michelle



1 comment:

  1. Your leader-ender blocks are wonderful. I also love the Picnic blocks--that's next on my list to use as a leader-ender from my scrap bin; just trying to decide if I want a single background or scrappy. Leaning towards a solid color...

    ReplyDelete