19 February 2012

Stash Report Week 7 and 8 - 2/19/2012

I was out of town last week during stash reporting so this week I will combine the two weeks. I didn't get as much done as I wanted but I can count the two QOV that I finished, you can see those here. I also completely finished my It's a Hoot. I also am going to include the yardage for Happily Every After..I ended up taking just the top into work and not quilting it and it could be a year or more before I get it back.

I am hoping to get some more work done on another QOV I am working on and a top I cut quit a few months ago which is black and yellow. I have been using this as a leader and ender between my Picnic QOV...I have a feeling though that these will both have to take a back seat this week since I still have 8 DJ blocks to finish in the next two weeks.

I did add a little bit of fabric to my stash...while up in Denver we went to Harriet's Treadle Arts and picked up a dandy little pack of fabric...these are all 1/8 yd cuts.



I also picked up a jelly roll and a couple of charm packs..they are in the more modern color range and I am thinking of using these in my future Farmer's Wife quilt.  I was at a LQS this week as well and they had their Civil War fabrics 35% off so I picked up the backing to my Civil War Chronicles quilt as well (it was just too good to pass up).


Used this Week: 15.65 yards
Used year to Date: 48.825  yards
Added this Week: 15.25 yards

Added Year to Date: 42.375 yards
Net Used for 2012: 6.45 yards

Maybe one of these days I will get my numbers to look really good. For other stash reports head on over to Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. Your numbers are looking great considering all the fabric you bought home. Your QOV quilts are sweet and I am sure they will bring comfort and love to two of our soldiers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finished some cute projects! Looks like you found some good bargains on fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just can't pass up the really good sales! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    Looks like you have gotten a lot of sewing accomplished recently. The Quilts of Valor are beautiful! I'm sure they will bring comfort to two very deserving people!

    ReplyDelete