06 February 2012

Design Wall Monday 2/6/2012

I still have DJ on the design wall. I think I am going to resign myself to the fact that my design wall will be whatever empty area I can use.

Yesterday before Super Bowl I decided to finish up my Happily Ever After sample for work.  I started this on Dec 13 but I had a billion other things to do so this was pushed aside.  I have a lot of things I want to start but I told myself I needed to finish some of these other projects first.  I knew I would feel better if I did.

I am hoping this week to get this one quilted and bound and off to work to hang on the wall. I also have another top ready to quilt but I will talk about that in another post.


It was hard to get a really good picture of these without taking them downstairs and I didn't want to deal with the cat, the dog, and the piggies. I figure a better picture can be given after it is totally done.

For more design wall pictures head on over to Patchwork Times.

I am off to sew a little bit more if possible, this will be a short sewing week since I will be out of town next weekend.

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Your quilt looks beautiful! It is always fun trying to take pictures when you have animals:)

    ReplyDelete