26 June 2013

A Little Decorating

A couple of weeks ago hubby and I went to the flea market, alone. It felt like a date..we had tons of fun. Well, maybe not him since he had to make 3 or was it 4 trips to the car with my finds.

I bought some books, and some big wash tubs to put outside and fill with flowers. Of course I bought some grilled chili and fresh fruits as well.

I also bought this little set up here.
The brown wooden box under the ironing board is the cover for the machine.
 

It is a Wilson Rotary hook, cast iron and heavy. All the pieces and parts are in there but that didn't really matter to me. I ended up spending 20 bucks and 5 for the ironing board. I haven't tried it to see if it works but it really doesn't matter to me. I had wanted a display for the living room like this and so that's what I did. 

Funny thing is my husband just kept looking at me like I was weird every time I brought it up. After it was home and finally set up he came in from work and said "cool that looks nice. ". Just goes to show you I do have a good idea every once in awhile.

Off to craft...enjoy the day.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment