24 June 2013

Camp Loopy 2013 Project 1 Done

I have a knitted finished, that is a rare thing as it is, but this one is for Camp Loopy. I even have a week before the next project starts. I just finished a 400 yard project, and it took me 3 weeks, the next one is 500. I really hope the last one doesn't kill me.





It is the Meditation Infinity Scarf. You can find it on Ravelry. This yarn is Malabrigo Light of Love.  I am usually not a pink person but I loved the way the original scarf looked and went with the flow.

My next project is also a scarf but I will be learning new stitches again. I bought a pima-cotton in Aqua but I am already doubting my choice. I may take some time and try to knit with it and see if I like it, that way I have time to order something else if I don't.

Off to knit since I still don't feel like sewing, which I will regret soon I know.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment