04 January 2016

Design Wall Monday

I didn't realize my class was this coming Friday. I better get busy. This is really not needed until the second Friday in Feb. but it would be nice to have the sample done early. I may just finish the top and not get the quilting done. I only have 20 more blocks to go and to put it all together.



Fabric line is Prairie - pattern is from the book Pre-cut Primer and is the 8th grade quilt. It really isn't a hard block to do - once you spend the month sewing and trimming up the hourglass units. I have been chain piecing 2 at a time and it seems to go pretty fast. I figured if I did any more at once I would mess up my color combinations.

For more design wall ideas head on over to Judy's. Hope I have something new to show next week.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment