03 January 2016

Stash Report 1 - Jan 3, 2016

Hopefully I can make a dent on both yarn and fabric this year. I have been spending the last couple of weeks cleaning out my sewing room (15 minutes here 15 minutes there). I still have a ways to go but I have things to do as well. I figure it will get done when it gets done. In the mean time I hope no body wants to stay in the spare bedroom because it is a mess.

No fabric to report yet - I only report when a section is done (top, quilted, bound)

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 0 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Fabric for 2016: 0 yards used

Yarn will be counted by yards only. I think that is easier. I did finish a hat last night for my brother but I am thinking it may be too small. Oh well. Someone can use it.

Yarn Used this Week: 200 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 200 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Yarn for 2016: 200 yards used

I can start the year out positive. Let's see how long that lasts.

Michelle

check out Judy for more stash reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment