10 January 2012

QOV challenge

I did it. I accepted Judy's challenge. I am going to make 12 QOV quilts in a year...not just tops but complete quilts...done....done..quilts.....

Image Detail



You can find more information here., and more information about QOV at Alycia's

Am I crazy? Probably, but hey what the heck.  I figure sleep is not needed and a clean house is overrated.

I figure I will give my self the rest of this month to get everything organized here, which in itself contains a long list. I have kits to cut, DJ to teach and actually do, and I won't even go into how many other things are on my agenda. 

The good thing about this is that the cause is so worthy.  As I am found of saying I am a Marine Corp veteran, Air Force Wife, and Navy mom, the military is in our blood. The soldiers no matter what the branch or how people  view the "politics" they are still proudly serving our country to make it a better place for those that will come after us.

I'm now off to work on some DJ blocks that need to be appliqued and to ponder what quilts I would like to make or even finish.

Have a wonderful evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment