I did some sewing this week but not as much as I wanted, what's new right? I did get a finish which you can see here. So I guess this week wasn't a total loss. I did buy fabric for a backing which will be for a shop sample but I decided to do some me sewing. I also worked on some DJ blocks for next months class. I think I worked on 5 and 3 of those need applique. I also worked on my Owl embroidery. I only have a little bit of that left then I can square it up and put the borders on that although I have to find some fabric for that first.
I ended up spending sometime cutting up some kits for work.... I have over 82 bolts of fabric here and I am so ready to get them out of the studio and then maybe I can clean it up a little bit since it looked like a bomb went off in there.
So here are my numbers for the week.
Used this Week: 5.5 yards
Used year to Date: 10.125 yards
Added this Week: 3.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 3.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: 6.625 yards
Still on the good side which is good, of course it is only 3 weeks into the year...
For other Stash Reports head over Judy at Patchwork Times.
I am off to sew more on my Orca Bay.....one of these days I will get it done.