11 January 2012

Valentine Trio

I have my first completion for the year done.  Not too bad for the second week of January.  If only I could stay on this pace of finishing every couple of weeks.  I guess it may be a goal, a lofty goal none the less.

This was a simple project to do.  I made it to put in the shop to try and push some of the turnovers we have. I also love decorating for Valentines Day...why I don't know but it seems to be the holiday that I have the most stuff done....go figure.

These were made using a Moda Bake Shop Recipe, which can be found here, although she used Christmas fabric instead.  I think this would make a cute little gift for a girl. I don't have any of those so who knows what I will do with it when I get it back.



I sped through the table topper to get it finished.  The top was done and I basted it, quilted it and bound it (temporaily anyway) in less than an hour and a half.  Granted it was just simple in the ditch quilting but I didn't think that was too bad for a days work.

Good news is that I will have something to add to my stash report on Sunday....yeah....one project down a few thousands more to go.

Enjoy your day everyone,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment