I have been doing a lot this week it just doesn't seem to be counting towards anything. I finished cutting 60 kits for our Generals Wive's BOM and some extra fabric needed for our Cotton Club BOM.
I did get some of my BOM kits but I haven't figured out where I am going to put the fabric for that so figure I will decide that by the end of the month.
So I did pretty good this week. I had one small finish you can see here. Which used a charm pack and a 1/2 yard of fabric. I also have some progress so show this week on my Orca Bay.
I bought 1/2 yard of some background fabric. I wanted some before it was gone at the shop and it was selling like hot cakes.
So here are my numbers for the week.
Used this Week: 1.8 yards
Used year to Date: 11.925
Added this Week: .5 yards
Year to Date: 4 yards
Net Used for 2012: 7.925
Good news is that I am still using more than buying..well..until I add my BOM....oh well can't win for losing.
For more stash reports head on over to Patchwork Times.