22 January 2012

Stash Report Week 4

I have been doing a lot this week it just doesn't seem to be counting towards anything.  I finished cutting 60 kits for our Generals Wive's BOM and some extra fabric needed for our Cotton Club BOM.

I did get some of my BOM kits but I haven't figured out where I am going to put the fabric for that so figure I will decide that by the end of the month.

So I did pretty good this week. I had one small finish you can see here. Which used a charm pack and a 1/2 yard of fabric.  I also have some progress so show this week on my Orca Bay. 

I bought 1/2 yard of some background fabric.  I wanted some before it was gone at the shop and it was selling like hot cakes.

So here are my numbers for the week.



Used this Week: 1.8 yards
Used year to Date: 11.925 yards
Added this Week: .5 yards

Added Year to Date: 4 yards
Net Used for 2012: 7.925 yards

Good news is that I am still using more than buying..well..until I add my BOM....oh well can't win for losing.

For more stash reports head on over to Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment