16 July 2012

Design Wall Monday 7/16/2012

My design wall this week is kind of a mish mash...it matches my life for sure.

I finished my block for this months Fat Quarter Shop Designer Mystery BOM..so far I am on track although it is only month 2.


I have also finished my Dear Jane blocks for July and completed the rows I could.  I can say that it is finally starting to look like a quilt to me. I see how much I have done and love it but at the same time I realize how much I have left to do. 

I also finished 2 blocks for August..well I have a small square to applique but its almost done.  I only have 8 more to do before the first.


By the time I get the next blocks done I should be able to add the E row and maybe the F I can't quit remember right now.

I also sorted and organized some more of my Waldo Canyon Quilts.  I think I may take the ones that are completed already to the get together on July 28th they are having to hand out quilts from the people in our area.  I really wish I could have them all quilted by then but I know that won't happen.  Right now I have over 25 to quilt and I need to figure backing out for most of them. I should only have a couple more busy days this week and then I hope to get back into a routine.  Well, until the 27th when we have more company coming for a week.  Oh my! does it ever slow down anymore...lol.


Check back tomorrow to see another post on the Waldo Canyon Quilts.

For more design walls head on over to Judy's


Have a great Monday everyone and a big shout out of thanks to all who have sent in either a quilt top, completed top or blocks for a quilt.

Michelle

7 comments:

  1. It's great to see you are making a Dear Jane. I'm a new Follower around your Blog so I didn't know. It is nice to be current with your BOM's, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got ONE block for your DJ class DONE. One more than I had for last weeks class! Momma B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol..it is the only BOM that I am caught up with....


    Momma B - you have a couple more weeks so lets get crack a lackin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle~~Do you need children's quilts for the fire victims?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can use childrens quilts as well...we have our first hand out on the 28th of this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you are the first one in bogland to finish block 2! I am traveling and was dying to know what it would be waiting for me at home when I returned. Thank you for posting a photo, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are the first one in bogland to finish block 2! I am traveling and was dying to know what it would be waiting for me at home when I returned. Thank you for posting a photo, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete