01 July 2012

Stash Report 7/1/2012

I decided that with how many projects I am doing that don't really count yardage yet I would only post a stash report once a month.  This might change down the road but for now I think this is good.

My last report was 5/26..so this one is a little bit more than a month.

I did finish my Plan C Schnibble top so that can be counted out but that is about it...a heck of a lot came in...but what's new right.

So here are my numbers for the time frame



Used this Month: 6.925 yards
Used year to Date: 108.21  yards
Added this Month: 24.465 yards

Added Year to Date: 152.055 yards
Net Used for 2012: -43.85 yards

I am hoping to get more of this stuff out of here. Since I am working on Waldo Canyon quilts for Colorado and Utah (more information here at Julie's as well) my numbers should be going out of the red soon.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Michelle

Head on over to Judy's for more stash reports.



No comments:

Post a Comment